- I can promote literacy through book talks, book displays, and book fairs.
- I would like to create student driven book clubs. I would like to write a grant each year to build a book club collection. Students can help me choose books for this book club collection. Students will meet periodically in small groups to discuss the books they read.
- I would like to have authors visit the school.
- I would like to work with teachers in all subject areas to collaborate to develop lessons.
- I hope to co-teach at times in the library or in the classroom.
- I have a great deal of experience with ELL and SPED students which I can help teachers to differentiate the lessons.
- I am passionate about the benefits of infusing technology into learning. It offers so much opportunity for differentiation and offers choice to the students. So I hope I can provide teachers with ways to do this.
- I want to be a technology resource for teachers who want to learn about ways it can be used in the classroom.
Encourage Creative Writing
- I want to encourage and inform students about writing as a career path and inspire the next generation of authors.
- I have a blog called QuillAndBooks.com which has book reviews. It also informs new writers about creative writing and publishing.
Made with Visme Infographic Maker